Lying in bed. It is quite. I don't like the silence, It reminds me I am alone. It had come to the point where I get exited when I hear a car pass my window. How sad is that, I actually look forward to that. But now its three O'clock in the morning. I am awake. I am tired. I can not sleep. It's really quite odd. I am in a state of purgatory. Tired all day and night yet I can't rest. Maybe it is the cold, or the fact I am alone. It could be anything. When I get up in four hours, I will go to work and punch numbers from one column to another. I will get home for 10. Go to bed. And stare at the ceiling. What a great fucking life I have. I might just end it all. Tomorrow is the day I die. Tuesday the forth of October 2013, the day I die.
...What a great fucking life I have. I might just end it all. Tomorrow is the day I die. Wednesday the fifth of October 2013, the day I die.
...Tomorrow is the day I die. Thursday the sixth of October 2013, the day I die.
Tomorrow...
Tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment